Before you start, please have the following details available for each physical HP Care Pack to be registered:
- Hardware Unit Serial Number
- Hardware Unit Product Code
- HP Care Pack Serial Number
- HP Care Pack Product Code
Click here to open the HP Care Pack Registration Page and then follow the eight simple steps to register your HP Care Pack:
- Step 1: Choose the country in which the service was purchased
- Step 2: Choose the language required
- Step 3: For multiple registrations, choose the quantity of registrations you wish to complete
- Step 4: Enter the HP Care Pack serial number select "next"
- Step 5: Select the line to register
- Step 6: Enter the relevant Hardware Serial Number, Product Number and Purchase Date
- Step 7: Enter the customer’s details/equipment location.
- Step 8: Click "Next" when complete
Read Related Article Also:
- HP Printer Technical Support Number
- HP Customer Service Number
- Get All Your Need Fulfilled Here
- HP Technical Support Number
- HP Printer Technical Issues Resolve With HP Printer Support
- Get HP Customer Support
- HP Printer Customer Support Number
- HP Customer Service Phone Number
- HP Printer Not Responding-Solved | How to Fix HP Printer not working
- HP Printer Won’t Print in Black: How to Fix This Issue?
- How to Fix HP Printer Cartridge Problem?