iPhone not charging – My iPhone Won't Charge! What Do I Do?
1. Restart your iPhone if not charging
- Plug in the charger
- Press home and power button for few seconds until it restarts
2. Clean your iPhone charging port and retry
- Blow (with air from your mouth) gently the charger wires both end.
- Blow and clean the iPhone charger socket.
- Blow the computer/laptop’s USB port
- Blow clean the wall charger USB slot
- Connect the iPhone via USB charger wire to your Mac-book / laptop / usual computer (try both USB ports)
- If the above doesn’t work, connect the wall socket charger
- Try connecting to another computer or laptop via USB port.