UI is one of the major aspects of web application development these days. As your success rate basically depends on the effectiveness of your site’s UI and how appealing it is to your target audience. As your site’s UI is responsible for connecting your services with your consumers. So attaining perfection in it is very important. Without a flawless UI, your consumers might find it hard to navigate through your web application, which eventually leads to a high bounce rate, low sales, and traffic. Hence, to make your business grow consistently, choosing an efficient and feature-rich technology for Frontend is very important.
To achieve a flawless storefront most of the businesses are adapting to frontend development with React.js. As the rich library of React can easily aid you in creating amazing UI for your store. Further, when it is incorporated with Google’s design system Material UI, you can easily take your site’s design to the next level. This integration will improve your site’s UI and make it much easier to navigate for your users, which is a guaranteed way to open the gateways for higher sales. With this article, we will discuss the basic features of Material UI and how using them can benefit you. But before that let’s take an in-depth look into a few stats on how UI affects your users.
- 63% of people will expect to find a chatbot or a guide for navigation when they visit a store for the first time.
- 46% of users claim that usually, they would leave a site if the content doesn’t clarify the services provided by the brand.
- 50% of users prefer using websites and services that are mobile-friendly as they are easier to access.
Now, since you have a clear understanding of how UI affects your users in practical situations, let’s take a look into the features of Material UI that you can use for creating unique UIs.
Basic features of Material UI
Material UI is basically a unique design system created by Google for frontend developers. This Design system’s main aim is to let hired React.js developers create UI designs quickly and efficiently. For this, Material UI has a number of customizable UI components, which when used wisely could enable developers in creating unique frontend designs to elevate a site’s UI. Below is a list of features that are available in Material UI.
- Reusable Components: The UI components of Material UI is reusable, that is elements customized using Material UI can be reused throughout the application. This saves a lot of time for developers as instead of rewriting codes they can reuse it efficiently.
- CSS Components: The UI elements in Material UI are designed while keeping universal design conventions in mind. Due to which it has a versatile variety of UI elements such as buttons, menu, and forms in it. This makes it easier for a designer to create consistency across the site.
- Responsive: All the elements in the Material UI are responsive. This means that the elements of Material UI are automatically mobile friendly. This saves a lot of effort from developers in making their UI responsive and as a result, makes the whole process more efficient.
And the best way to achieve that is to incorporate Material UI in your frontend. With its unique features mentioned above, it can aid merchants in creating amazing UIs efficiently.