The Office applications are never boring, working with MS Office not only helps you to accomplish your professional task timely and efficiently. So, the developers of Office applications knows it well. You can now tweak the look and the feel of Office application to make it more appealing and more like home. There are many people who work with Office programs to accomplish a large portion of work. You need to just take some time and learn the best way to make your Office set to the personalized themes. Just to make it more fun these customizations can be done.
Changing the colors or setting new personalized themes to add a zing to the Office apps such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other and then it makes it more interactive. In this article, you will get to learn the instructions that will help you customize the color theme in MS Office 2019,2016 and Office 365 on the Windows operating system’s desktop. If you have a specific query related to Office applications then visit Office.com/Setup. Let us start the topic with no further discussions.
What are the steps to change the settings in MS Office?
Once you have installed the latest version of Office software from office.com/setup, then follow the instructions given below:
First of all, you have to tap on the “File” option.
- Tap on the “Options” button and then go to the “General” option.
- The next step says that you have to find the options to edit the themes set to the Office programs and apps.
- Remember, Office 2016 giveaways the new themes for those who have access to previous theme options. So, be sure in order to check the problem for you.
- For Office 2013 version, you will get the customization of Background graphic that is visible on the upper side of the webpage.
- Just find the file by tapping on the “File” and “Account” option followed by “Office Background” and then select one theme from the options available on-screen.
- Restart the application again to check the changes made by you.
Point to remember:
There is one way to offer many people with the same operating system and more personalization with control over their MS Office experience to opt for the Office 365 accounts. Every person uses their own sign in, even if they use the same subscription, everyone’s setting is just different. The users with Office 365 subscriptions have and advantage to sync the multiple devices with the help of Personalisation settings.
It is to be understood that the MS Office personalization gallery does offer many resources that include Windows themes, desktop backgrounds, languages, and other customizations. The most important thing to remember is that some of these customizations are different depending upon the versions of Windows you own. For more information on this, you can visit the Official website of Microsoft Office that goes by the URL office.com/setup.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
We hope that this article will help you to set new themes along with certain personalized settings as per the user's needs and preferences. If you have some confusion and queries related to the topic then visit the official Microsoft Office website that goes by the URL office.com/setup. You can even resolve the queries related to the Office applications and programs by keeping in touch with the Customer support team available on the official website.